The Management of the National Service Scheme has launched the “NSS Flair Portal” for 2022/2023 applicants to apply for employment. This details how a National Service (NSS) personnel can apply for a job/employment on the NSS Flair website.
Recently, Mr. Osei Assibey Antwi, the Executive Director of NSS, at a user agency stakeholder gathering in Accra, has launched the Flair Portal for National Service (NSS) Personnels.
This is certainly good news for all cure National Service Personnels and prospective ones as well.
- NABCo YouStart Application Portal 2022/2023
- Current Job Vacancies in Ghana 2022
- Current Scholarships in Ghana 2022
Purpose of the NSS Flair Portal
The objective of the Flair Portal is to ensure that a greater number of national service personnel acquire productive skills so that they can find productive employment or develop their own businesses, thereby reducing the unemployment rate in the country.
The NSS has taken a step forward as an effective public sector agency to offer the private sector with the necessary support so that they are in a better position to assure a stronger relationship.
A relationship that addresses their needs and those of the teeming youth of Ghana.
About the 2022/2023 NSS Flair Portal
The Flair Portal is an employment portal that also allows user organizations to request graduates with specified talents or training to perform national service on their behalf.
The NSS Flair Portal provides stakeholders with the option to profit from skill-matching information.
An example is the field of study or occupation, and also functions as a database that provides information on both National Service (NSS) Personnels and the respective user agencies.
Mr. Osei Assibey stated that some of the modules designed by the NSS to incubate national service personnel into global entrepreneurs to include:
- NSS-Ghana Tourism Authority Support programme
- Construction (housing) of real estate and public facilities
- Agriculture and
- NSS-Techlab partnership to design computer application system.
NSS Flair Portal Application
Currently, the flair portal is not yet activated. When activated, a link will be provided below to give access to the NSS Flair Portal Application Login
You may also check:
- Nestlé Publicises New Exciting Job Vacancy
- Exciting Job Opportunity At Mantrac Group
- Deloitte Invites Job Applications
- New Job Vacancy Announcement At Petra
- Exciting Career Opportunity at Ericsson
- Latest Job Announcement At Care Ghana
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED