Last Mile is looking for a Financial Grants Manager-FTE. This position is a full time role and only open to candidates who are Ghanaian Nationals currently located in the Greater Accra Region in Ghana.
At Last Mile Health, we are all stewards of our reputation and our resources. Are you skilled at partnering with teams to align finance, grant management, and programmatic goals? If so, you may be our next Financial Grants Manager.
Reporting to the Director, Finance the Financial Grants Manager will manage grant record keeping, reporting, and expense allocation. This position will work closely with Last Mile Health’s grant management and programmatic functions to provide accounting and grant support services to meet the needs of the organization and its partners.
Check Also: New Job Vacancy At Airteltigo
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with the fund development team on grant proposals, including developing project budgets in line with current funding deficit
- Support in the post-award grant management process by ensuring compliance to donor regulations and adherence to Uniform Guidance
- Assign personnel and other direct costs distribution
- Fulfill external reporting requirements including budget to actual reporting
- Monitor grant balances and provide feedback to programmatic teams
- Ensure alignment with Grants Management team members across the organization to ensure effective management of global awards
- Ensure government funding management and reporting are compliant with applicable regulations.
- Implementing new processes into NetSuite accounting system
- Documenting new grant management processes to adapt to growing organization
- As requested, support the Director, Finance on specific assignments (ex. grant specific and annual audits)
See Also: Career at Canadian Feed the Children
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance or relevant work experience
- Demonstrated experience in grant management
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office/G-suite
- Highly detail-oriented and organized with the ability to meet a constant stream of deadlines
- Ability to work efficiently independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to work cross-collaboratively with programmatic and development teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, particularly when it comes to communicating financial data
You’ll Impress Last Mile If:
- You have previous experience using NetSuite
- You have previous experience with Salesforce
- Part time bookkeeper Job at Bridge Roses Montessori
- DS Construction Limited New Job Opening
- Latest Job Announcement At Blackpen
How To Submit An Application For Financial Grants Manager At Last Mile
Apply by tapping on this Link now
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED