Here is the DS Construction Limited Job Opening. The service of a hardworking and experienced Technical Estimator with experience and in-depth knowledge of aluminum fabrication and installation process is needed to join the company’s team.
As the Lead Technical Estimator, your main responsibility will be to estimate work of particular projects by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents. The ideal candidate will also be responsible for preparing cost estimates by analyzing proposals and requirements.
See Also: New Job Vacancy at Tampico
- Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements.
- Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Presents prepared estimates by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains cost database by entering and backing up data.
- Visit sites and other venues necessary to do the estimate
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Obtain accurate quotes for materials and systems to establish accurate cost estimates
Recommended: Mondelēz International New Job Advertisement
- 5+ relevant experience and in-depth knowledge in aluminum-glazed fabrication (windows and doors) and installation process is mandatory.
- Bachelor’s degree / HND in Building Technology, Construction Management, Quantity Surveying or a related discipline.
- Must have knowledge and experience in Quantity Surveying.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (MS Excel, Word) and Tally ERP.
- Proficient in CAD Software eg. AutoCAD.
- Proven track record in analyzing information and translating it into other formats for the purpose of a tender/bid.
- In-depth knowledge of project management .
- Good time-management skills.
- Analyzing Information, Estimating, Planning, Strategic Planning and Attention to Detail.
How To Submit An Application For The Job Opening At DS Construction Limited
All C.V.s should be sent via: email@example.com
Closing Date: 31st December, 2022
NB: Only candidates with experience and in-depth in the fabrication and installation of aluminum-glazed doors, windows and other aluminum glass fabrications (ie. balustrades, curtain walls, burglarproofs, alucobond etc.) and experience in Quantity Surveying will be considered.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED