Here is Canonical’s Latest Job Advert. The organization is hiring a Developer Relations Manager. As the incumbent, you will lead a team of developer relations engineers who engage with developer communities and ISVs to help them reach the Ubuntu ecosystem. Typically we help them shape their snaps, charms, or Ubuntu-based Docker images, and ensure that Ubuntu is fully enabled in their CI/CD pipelines.
Recommended: Mondelēz International New Job Advertisement
What you will do:
- Build and lead a developer relations team at Canonical
- Gain a deep understanding of snaps, Juju charms, or Docker containers
- Grow the developer community by attracting software developers and ISVs to the platform
- Create content to scale up adoption, demonstrate best practices, and showcase new features
- Provide input to development teams at Canonical based on feedback from ISVs, developers, and the wider community
- Collaborate with software developers, product managers and technical writers on developing documentation
- Write ecosystem specific guides, tutorials, release notes, and white papers
- Curate existing documentation, performing periodic reviews, triage user feedback/bug reports and determine priorities for remedial work
- Engage with the community through various means, including discourse, IRC, social media, conferences, etc.
- Identify relevant influencers and devising plans on how to effectively engage with them
- Deliver training workshops in person and remotely
- Represent the platform via speaking engagements at industry events and community conferences
Who you are:
- You love technology and working with brilliant people.
- You are curious, flexible, articulate, and accountable.
- You value soft skills and are passionate, thoughtful, and self-motivated.
- You have experience with developer tools and open source projects.
- You have a clear public record of accomplishments (talks, blog posts, GitHub, Twitter, etc).
- You have interest and experience with two or more of the following: Ubuntu Linux – kernel or userspace, DevOps, software development, testing and QA, package management, container technology.
- You can work autonomously and assume full ownership of objectives as needed.
- You can be flexible with your time and enjoy working with new technology in a fast-paced environment.
- You are experienced working with open source communities and understand the workflow of volunteer contributors.
- MTN launches eSIM in Ghana with 10GB Non-Expiry Bundle
- Newmont Mining Corporation Job Slot
- New Job Vacancy at Tampico
How To Submit An Applications For The Latest Job Advert At Canonical
Apply by tapping on this Link
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED