Here is Canonical’s Latest Job Advert. The organization is hiring a Developer Relations Manager. As the incumbent, you will lead a team of developer relations engineers who engage with developer communities and ISVs to help them reach the Ubuntu ecosystem. Typically we help them shape their snaps, charms, or Ubuntu-based Docker images, and ensure that Ubuntu is fully enabled in their CI/CD pipelines.
Recommended: Mondelēz International New Job Advertisement
What you will do:
- Build and lead a developer relations team at Canonical
- Gain a deep understanding of snaps, Juju charms, or Docker containers
- Grow the developer community by attracting software developers and ISVs to the platform
- Create content to scale up adoption, demonstrate best practices, and showcase new features
- Provide input to development teams at Canonical based on feedback from ISVs, developers, and the wider community
- Collaborate with software developers, product managers and technical writers on developing documentation
- Write ecosystem specific guides, tutorials, release notes, and white papers
- Curate existing documentation, performing periodic reviews, triage user feedback/bug reports and determine priorities for remedial work
- Engage with the community through various means, including discourse, IRC, social media, conferences, etc.
- Identify relevant influencers and devising plans on how to effectively engage with them
- Deliver training workshops in person and remotely
- Represent the platform via speaking engagements at industry events and community conferences
Who you are:
- You love technology and working with brilliant people.
- You are curious, flexible, articulate, and accountable.
- You value soft skills and are passionate, thoughtful, and self-motivated.
- You have experience with developer tools and open source projects.
- You have a clear public record of accomplishments (talks, blog posts, GitHub, Twitter, etc).
- You have interest and experience with two or more of the following: Ubuntu Linux – kernel or userspace, DevOps, software development, testing and QA, package management, container technology.
- You can work autonomously and assume full ownership of objectives as needed.
- You can be flexible with your time and enjoy working with new technology in a fast-paced environment.
- You are experienced working with open source communities and understand the workflow of volunteer contributors.
- MTN launches eSIM in Ghana with 10GB Non-Expiry Bundle
- Newmont Mining Corporation Job Slot
- New Job Vacancy at Tampico
How To Submit An Applications For The Latest Job Advert At Canonical
Apply by tapping on this Link
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED