There is a New job vacancy for Examination clerks at WAEC. Kindly read the responsibilities and associated qualifications below to understand the nature of the job.
The successful applicants will be required to perform the following duties among others:
- Perform routine clerical duties including certification of verified documents
- Control and allocate worked scripts
- Assist in packing and distribution of examination stationery
- Assist in the resolution of queries
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Applicants must possess a minimum of WASSCE/SSSCE/GBCE/GCE Ordinary Level with credits in at least five (5) subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants must be computer literate
- Applicants must have at least one (1) year relevant post-qualification experience in a reputable organization.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral)
- High sense of integrity and confidentiality.
- Good team player and exhibit commitment
- Ability to work under pressure and be time conscious
- Ability to organize and be proactive
Applicants must not be more than thirty (30) years of age at the time of applying.
NOTE: All applicants must be physically and medically fit and of good character
The salary and conditions of service are highly competitive
HOW TO APPLY – Examination clerks at WAEC
Interacted Applicants may apply from the Council’s website at the following address:
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for submission of applications is Wednesday, 24th December, 2021.
Please Note Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The West African Examinations Council, a non-profit-making organization, with its head-quarters in Accra, Ghana, was established in 1952 after the Governments of Ghana (then Gold Coast), Nigeria, Sierra Leone and The Gambia enacted the West African Examinations Council Ordinances in 1951. Liberia became the fifth member of the Council in 1974. The enactment of the Ordinances was based on the Jeffrey Report, which strongly supported the proposal for the setting up of a regional examining board to harmonize and standardize pre-university assessment procedures in the then British West Africa.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED