There is a new career opportunity at Boxplay Ventures. The institution is searching for a Communications and Partnership Lead.
Background on the need for a Communications and Partnership lead:
The demand for robust communication strategies and effective partnership development has become increasingly evident for our venture and across our portfolio companies. Recognizing this recurring need, we are proactively seeking a Communications and Partnership Lead to join our team. The goal is to enhance our internal communication processes for both Boxplay and our portfolio companies. We aim to streamline communication efforts and establish strategic partnerships that will contribute to the averall growth and success of our ventures. In essence, the recruitment of a Communications and Partnership Lead is a pivotal step towards fostering growth, innovation, and collaboration within our organisation and beyond.
Career Duties For Boxplay:
- Brand Positioning and Visibility – contribute significantly to business development by strategically positioning the brand in the market and increasing its visibility. Participating in industry and ecosystem events, conferences, and networking opportunities to leverage these platforms to identify potential clients and partners
- Marketing & Branding – Developing new marketing strategies and campaigns, managing content plan & SEO optimization. Advisory of the team (managing partners, administrative associate & designer) on social media strategy & content creation that resonates with the intended audience’s interests and is unique to each channel’s typical interactions (Current channels in order of focus: Linkedin, Instagram, Twitter & Facebook).
- Sales – Sell the brand and proposal of Boxplay through network expansion and additionally, collaborate with teams to develop compelling communication materials, such as pitch decks and presentations, to showcase the company’s offerings and convert leads into valuable business opportunities.
- Lead Generation and Client Acquisition – Support drive business development by creating and executing targeted communication campaigns to generate leads and acquire new clients. This involves leveraging various communication channels, including digital and traditional media, to reach the target audience.
- Partnerships (Strategic Relationship Building) – Establishing and nurturing relationships with key partners, including investors, corporations, service providers, and other relevant stakeholders. This involves identifying potential partners, initiating conversations, and developing long-term partnerships that are mutually beneficial.
- Day to day operations – Support the team including Managing Partners, Administrative Associate & Digital Marketing
- Assistant. You will report directly to the managing Partners on any relevant updates on daily operations
Work duties for portfolio companies or collaborators:
- Verify Social
- Digital Strategy & Marketing advice for clients – Supporting clients with strategy and marketing strategies through chent interactions. Increase brand awareness and social media engagement.
- Team management – Managine the Verify team including Project Manager & Digital Marketing Assistant).
- Level communication – Weekly report to management team on state of operations of Verity team
- BVL Holdings – (under an asset management agreement with Boxplay Ventures)
- Bureaucratic Assignments – Execute bureaucratic tasks on behalf of BVL Holdings when required.
- Change Africa Podcast – Support/Supervise Oigital Marketing Assistant to execute regular posting schedules during podcast seasons.
- Personal Branding & network expansion – Within the areas of 1) African development 2) Transformational entrepreneurship (in Africa) 3) The New African Narrative (Media: Podcast & Blog)
The communications and partnership lead initial contract is a 4 month Contract (from the Sth of February. 2024, to the 31st of May, 2024 – with potential for full-time extension). The successful candidate will be required to work 5 days per week.
During this period, the managing partners and the administrative associate will closely collaborate with the communications and partnership lead to ensure that we make significant progress over the contract period. Subject to the outcome, the newly obtained insights from the initial contract period and satisfactory performance, we would like to extend a new contract offer to continue our working relationship
Location: On-Site (Accra, Dzorwulu) with hybrid working conditions
Compensation: GHC 1900 to GHC 2500 per month (Based on Candidate Experience)
Job Suggestion: New Career Opening At First National Bank (FNB)
Mode Of Application
All applications including cover letter and resume should be sent directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org with name of reference (if any). Subject of the email should read: Communications and Partnership Lead
Application deadline: 31st January, 2024
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED