Security Guards at WAEC Ghana
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
The successful applicants will be required to perform the following duties among others in the Security Department:
- Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property and monitoring surveillance equipment.
- Inspect buildings, equipment, and access points.
- Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities.
- Complete reports by recording observations, information, occurrences.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as instructed.
Applicants must possess a minimum of WASSCE/SSSCE/GCE Ordinary Level /General Business Certificate Examination with credits in at least five subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
Interested females are encouraged to apply.
Applicants must have at least one year relevant post-qualification experience in a reputable organisation.
- Vigilant, alert and always aware of one’s surroundings.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Physically fit and within a healthy weight range.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written).
- Integrity and the ability to act responsibly and ethically.
Applicants must not be more than thirty (30) years of age at the time of applying.
Security Guards at WAEC Ghana – How To Apply
or visit https://www.waecgh.org/careers for more information
The deadline for submission of applications is Wednesday, 24th December 2021.
Please Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED