VisionFund is hiring a Digitisation Project Manager.
The establishment of a project management function is to coordinate with globally aligned strategy and project management discipline that has been determined as a key element to the overall success of the mission and goals of Vision Fund.
VFG digital strategy and innovation 20%
- In charge of VFG digital strategy and road map
- Work with SLT to map out the VFG digital strategy road map and plan for its evolution
- Lead VFG digital innovation-identify areas of improvements, give and seek ideas on process improvement and follow through their implementation
- Ensure that digitization translates to real benefits to VFG and its clients
Digital project management: 30%
- Planning, Organizing, Monitoring and control of project deliverables.
- Leading and coordinating all project implementation activities while adhering to specifications, and time and cost estimates.
- Project Documentation: Business case, Functional specification documents, Project plans (on smart sheets), Project Contracts, Business Process
- Documentation, updating of SOPS and policies relating to digital changes, training manuals, STC minutes, Post implementation reports.
Change management: 25%
- Ensures VFG staff are ready for change. Communicates the urgency to go digital across all our operations by year 2030. Breaks down the why, how and when of the digital strategy
- Ensures all internal and external customers are well trained and have what they need for a successful roll out.
- Ensure that users properly test the digital solutions to ensure it meets business acceptance criteria for deployment
- In charge of the go to market strategy: Ensures successful roll out of digital solutions across VFG and to customers
Digital projects reporting: 20%
- Track and communicate project status to stakeholders (CEO, COO and Regional Project Manager) on a weekly basis. Reporting progress to the VFG project STC
- Manage digital project issue risks during all project phases, flag escalate blockages and seek solutions in collaboration with all stakeholders.
- Track digital projects expenditure and share the quarterly spend with relevant stakeholders.
- Track digital projects KPIs post go live and ensure the business achieves the benefits highlighted in the business case
- Carry out project post implementation review 6 months after go live-document lessons and recommend enhancements
- Supportive and exemplifying role model that uphold Christian Values and Principles.
- Regularly participate in staff spiritual and nurture activities.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all staff.
- Be supportive of the overall institutional advancement by working more effectively with teams to achieve common institutional goal.
Required Skills or Experience:
- Bachelor University Degree preferably in Business with emphasis in Project Management, Information Technology, MicroFinance/Development Finance or knowledge of specialized principles or techniques equivalent to those that would normally be obtained through a college/university academic program or in-depth specialized training program directly related to the work to be performed.
- 5 years’ experience within a Financial Institution.
- Must have good business development skills and relate well with people from diverse backgrounds
- Must have a good knowledge in microfinance methodologies, products and services
- Must be very conversant with VF Ghana’s core objectives and business model
- Must be dynamic, innovative and self-motivated
- Must be willing and able to work effectively under pressure and be goal oriented
How Submit An Application For Digitisation Project Manager At VisionFund
Interested individuals should send their applications (application letter and CV) titled: ‘DIGITISATION PROJECT MANAGER to: email@example.com
Closing date: 31st December, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED