At Wakanow, the Customer Care Representative is responsible for handling all customer enquiries including but not limited to reservations and payment confirmation for all flight and non-flight products.
- Respond to all telephone inquiries regarding booking of travel reservations
Identify products and sales opportunities that fit customers’ travel needs.
- Make alternative booking arrangements if changes arise before or during the trip
- Assist with meeting sales quotas and service objectives by cross-selling suitable Wakanow products and services
- Advise clients on suitable options for domestic or international destinations, tours, accommodation, transport, insurance and fares
- Preparing customized itineraries to suit the clients’ preferences and budget
- Create and update electronic records of clients
- Make and confirm bookings online
- Issue tickets or relevant documents
- Provide up to date advice on travel regulations including visa and medical requirements, baggage limits, safety and local customs
- Modify existing bookings to suit change in clients’ circumstances
- Research destinations and keep self-up to date with travel industry newsEscalate reoccurring issues and proposing solutions to solve solutions.
- Travel Agency experience
- Good communication skills
- Good experience of GDS; Amadeus, Sabre or Galileo
How To Send An Application For The Role: Customer Care Representative
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED