The position of Country HSE Manager is currently open at Maersk.
- Plan, develop, Implement and audit the company HSSE management framework and HSSE standards and culture in offices, Depots and warehouses.
- Manage all HSSE matters within the country (especially depots operation and Whs) in accordance to corporate, global and regional standards.
- Plan and execute HSSE trainings and awareness within assigned locations by using a TNA approach.
- Develop documentation based on HSSE management framework and periodically review and audit the documentation, Support area HSSE to produce area HSSE audit for your scope.
- Conducts, update HSSE risk profile and risk assessments and ensure risk reduction measures are undertaken and facilitate risk workshops.
- Investigate and report timely all HSSE incidents including learning packs and ensure incident corrective actions are followed up and closed.
- Audit vendors based on company requirement and follow-up to ensure adequate performance.
- Implement business continuity plan and ensure life cycle is followed up and BCM audited and updated with BCM centre team.
- Track and monitor all new investment project and provide support for any new business by raising HSSE section for BC cases and follow up until go live and ensure 6 months HSSE assurance on new projects.
- Implement and develop at the country level all health & safety, security, business continuity management and crisis management tasks.
- To provide support to the operation by maintaining a visible presence in site and providing HSSE technical support.
- Implement critical control point and specially the visual control points to ensure safe operation on the site and yards.
- Identify, Implement and audit all applicable HSSE legislation and applicable standards, to ensure compliance.
- Develop and audit country HSSE Management Plan in line with the area and region strategy for operation, project to ensure a safe work environment for all site employees, contractors, visitors, and community.
- Ensure maintenance and availability of critical safety equipment and devices in line with law requirement.
- Support the Area HSSE Manager for any other related tasks.
Recommended: Job Vacancy At Epiroc West Africa
Who We Are Looking For:
- Nebosh Diploma/master’s in health & Safety Environment
- Iso 9001, ISO 45001 and ISO 14001 IRCA lead auditor certificate with experience in implementation and certification IMS.
- A proven track record of delivering and maintaining Health, Safety & Environmental Management Systems with a specialization and certification in Warehouses operations and Dangerous goods will be an advantage.
- An ability to develop and adapt strategies to encourage HSSE performances.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerBi, MS office pack, autocad, MS PowerApp, etc.)
- Experience of accident investigation (Nebosh Incident investigation, ICAM methodology, etc)
- Ability to problem solve without supervision and excellent technical skill.
- Fluency in English
Other Recommended Posts:
- Job Opportunity At Afrifanom Limited
- Cummins Calls For Job Application
- Burna Boy, Rema and Tems set to perform at NBA All-Star Game
How To Submit An Application For Country HSE Manager At Maersk
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED