The position of Country HSE Manager is currently open at Maersk.
- Plan, develop, Implement and audit the company HSSE management framework and HSSE standards and culture in offices, Depots and warehouses.
- Manage all HSSE matters within the country (especially depots operation and Whs) in accordance to corporate, global and regional standards.
- Plan and execute HSSE trainings and awareness within assigned locations by using a TNA approach.
- Develop documentation based on HSSE management framework and periodically review and audit the documentation, Support area HSSE to produce area HSSE audit for your scope.
- Conducts, update HSSE risk profile and risk assessments and ensure risk reduction measures are undertaken and facilitate risk workshops.
- Investigate and report timely all HSSE incidents including learning packs and ensure incident corrective actions are followed up and closed.
- Audit vendors based on company requirement and follow-up to ensure adequate performance.
- Implement business continuity plan and ensure life cycle is followed up and BCM audited and updated with BCM centre team.
- Track and monitor all new investment project and provide support for any new business by raising HSSE section for BC cases and follow up until go live and ensure 6 months HSSE assurance on new projects.
- Implement and develop at the country level all health & safety, security, business continuity management and crisis management tasks.
- To provide support to the operation by maintaining a visible presence in site and providing HSSE technical support.
- Implement critical control point and specially the visual control points to ensure safe operation on the site and yards.
- Identify, Implement and audit all applicable HSSE legislation and applicable standards, to ensure compliance.
- Develop and audit country HSSE Management Plan in line with the area and region strategy for operation, project to ensure a safe work environment for all site employees, contractors, visitors, and community.
- Ensure maintenance and availability of critical safety equipment and devices in line with law requirement.
- Support the Area HSSE Manager for any other related tasks.
Recommended: Job Vacancy At Epiroc West Africa
Who We Are Looking For:
- Nebosh Diploma/master’s in health & Safety Environment
- Iso 9001, ISO 45001 and ISO 14001 IRCA lead auditor certificate with experience in implementation and certification IMS.
- A proven track record of delivering and maintaining Health, Safety & Environmental Management Systems with a specialization and certification in Warehouses operations and Dangerous goods will be an advantage.
- An ability to develop and adapt strategies to encourage HSSE performances.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerBi, MS office pack, autocad, MS PowerApp, etc.)
- Experience of accident investigation (Nebosh Incident investigation, ICAM methodology, etc)
- Ability to problem solve without supervision and excellent technical skill.
- Fluency in English
Other Recommended Posts:
- Job Opportunity At Afrifanom Limited
- Cummins Calls For Job Application
- Burna Boy, Rema and Tems set to perform at NBA All-Star Game
How To Submit An Application For Country HSE Manager At Maersk
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED