Letshego has announced a new job vacancy for the position of Compliance Lead.
Main Purpose (Why does the exist)
Compliance Risk Management is an independent second line of defence function responsible for establishing internal strategies, policies, procedures, processes, and programs to prevent violations of law, rule, or regulation through the design and delivery of a risk management framework that helps to maintain risk levels within the firm’s risk appetite.
See Also: CH Group Limited Job Opening
Critical Deliverables /Core Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Assisting subsidiaries to complete Compliance and AML Risk Assessments.
- Preparing monthly AML/CFT compliance reporting for Group and subsidiaries.
- Following up on AML/CFT regulatory, internal audit, and self-identified control gap remediation progress.
- Compiling and managing documents and decision library for new AML application.
- Analyse the 100+ compliance-tagged issues for enhanced oversight and governance and build a consolidated database.
- Perform gap analysis between regulatory obligations, policies, standards, and procedures to ensure key risks and controls are identified and deployed.
- Create a repository of obligations and controls across all jurisdictions, inclusive of regulatory horizon scanning.
- Support the implementation of regulatory change management governance, oversight, and reporting.
- Enhance Compliance reports and metrics for management and board reporting.
- Support Compliance Program Assessment/Gap Analysis and develop the initial design of the Compliance Transformation Plan.
- Support Compliance digital transformation and enablement journey.
- Identification of process enhancement and automation opportunities to support the continuous development of Compliance practices in the first and second lines.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Pro-active in-house compliance advice effectiveness
- Compliance information provision
- Corporate Governance standards maintained
- Open Post At AngloGold Ashanti
- University of Bristol Think Big Scholarships 2023
- France vs Morocco World Cup 2022 Semifinals
How To Submit An Application For Compliance Lead (Letshego)
Interested applicants are to forward their applications together with a Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com by indicating the position they are applying for on the subject email: e.g. Ref: Compliance Lead.
Closing Date: 31st December, 2022
Disclaimer: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED