There is a job vacancy for the position of Chief Technical Officer At Last Mile Health.
Reporting to the CEO, the CTO provides organization-wide technical competencies and leadership developing a shared vision for how community health systems can deliver at scale, at quality, and sustainably.
The CTO provides executive oversight to the following technical functions: Health Systems Strengthening team (comprised of clinical excellence, health financing, health policy, education, digital health workstreams), and Monitoring, Evaluation, Research and Learning.
Recommended: Career Possibility At Puma Energy
The CTO will fill a new position on LMH’s Executive Team during the final stages of development of the organization’s next strategic cycle. A successful start in this role could include:
- Designing and deploying an integrated digital health strategy – from device management, digital learning, community health systems, and data management and analysis
- Leveraging financing for public health strategies where LMH work and the advocacy techniques needed to make them happen
- Developing a long-term learning agenda to define a set of questions to guide evaluation and evidence-generating priorities to generate knowledge and support decision-making and evidence of impact on population health outcomes
- Assessing external resources and partnerships needed to make these strategies come to life
What You’ll Bring
- An advanced degree (MD, MBChB, RN, MPH, or equivalent)
- 15+ years of public health experience, with deep knowledge of public sector integrated health systems
- Significant vertical expertise in a technology domain, such as digital health, data systems, etc
- Familiarity with health financing and health policy
- Demonstrated experience in design and implementation of M&E for public health
- Rich experience in design, development, implementation, and measurement of innovative health systems
- Demonstrated experience supporting new business development efforts, including competitive submissions in response to RFAs from bilateral and multilateral organizations (e.g., USAID, Global Fund, DFID)
- Experience managing cross-functional teams to deliver required inputs/ outputs
- Extensive experience designing and leading public health programs in sub-Saharan Africa
You’ll Impress Us If
- You have demonstrated experience contributing to the design and/or implementation of health financing strategy and health policy
- You have research experience within the public health domain
- You have experience managing cooperative agreements from bilateral and multilateral funding agencies
- November 2022 Job Recruitment At CalBank PLC
- Job Vacancies At Electrofax Engineering Services Limited
- Axis Human Capital Limited Job Vacancies
How To Apply For Chief Technical Officer At Last Mile Health
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED