The Ghana News Agency (GNA) is inviting applications from suitably qualified, result-driven, competent, and dynamic professionals to fill the position of Chief Driver.
Job Description: Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive Management/staff to and from work including other official assignments.
- Drive assigned vehicles to perform official assignments to support the Company’s operations.
- Report defects and faults on assigned vehicles for repairs/servicing.
- Provide support in vehicle accidents investigations as appropriate.
- Initiate action for the renewal of insurance and road worthiness of assigned vehicles.
- Maintain assigned vehicles as appropriate.
- Observe all rules and regulations with respect to the operations of assigned vehicle(s).
- Prepare/give oral reports relating to job function.
- Perform any other duty(s) assigned by Superior Officers.
Recommended: Job Vacancies Available at GIMPA 2023
Qualification Required & Experience:
- Must be a Professional Driver with a Professional Driving License with at least five (5) years working experience. Additionally, must possess at least HND Auto Mechanic Certificate
- SHS or certificate in technical training e.g. NVTI Driver Mechanic Grade I (proficiency) plus a valid Professional Driving License.
- Good knowledge and understanding of routine vehicle maintenance and servicing procedures.
- Knowledge/understanding of DVLA, Insurance, Road Safety and other regulatory requirements.
- Close attention to details.
- Good communication skills (oral and written).
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Physically and mentally fit.
- Basic computer skills.
You Might Also Like:
- March 2023 Job Recruitment At Fan Milk
- Warehouse Jobs in England with VISA Sponsorship
- MAN U Thrashed 7-0 by Liverpool At Anfield
- Fainajs Express Limited Job Vacancies
How To Submit An Application For Chief Driver at Ghana News Agency
Interested and qualified applicants should send their application cover letter stating the position with a comprehensive curriculum vitae including supporting documents (Educational Certificates, National Service Certificate etc) to the
Director of Administration
Ghana News Agency
P.O Box 2118
Prospective Applicants applying for (Editor, Chief Reporter, Accountant, Stores Officer, Marketing Officer, and Administrative Officer) positions must as part of the application submit a Statement of Purpose (Number of words 500 words, font style – Times New Roman, font size –12 and lining spacing should be 1.5), indicating their strength, achievements, attitude and why they should be considered for the role.
Send application to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the applied Position as the SUBJECT and attach relevant documents (Educational Certificates, National Service Certificate etc).
Closing Date: 14th March, 2023
Applicants should note that only shortlisted persons will be invited to interview for selection.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED