The services of a hardworking and open minded Cashier is needed At YEA.
Are you a smart and energetic cashier? Are you dynamic and ready to work? An esteemed mall located at kasoa seeks your immediate employment.
Key responsibilities also include:
- Explaining products and services to potential customers.
- Receive payments and issue receipts.
- Maintaining records of customer contacts.
See Also: Nestlé Releases Jobs For The Youth
- Applicants must be fluent in English.
- At least one-year prior experience is required.
- Applicants must have at least S.H.S degree and must be between the ages of 25 to 30years.
Salary: GHC 750. Salary will be increased based on performance
How To Submit An Application For Cashier (YEA)
You may submit your application online Here
Closing Date: 30th November, 2022
About The Youth Employment Agency (YEA)
In 2005, the Youth Employment Agency was founded as the National Youth Employment Programme (NYEP) to address the growing problem of youth unemployment, which was deemed a potential threat to national security.
It was officially inaugurated in October 2006 and operated without legal backing under the Office of the President.
To better serve the teeming unemployed youth, the government decided to rebrand and reposition the Agency as a Public Service Organization. In October 2012, the Ghana Youth Employment and Entrepreneurial Agency (GYEEDA) was established to replace NYEP.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED