Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for appointment to the position of Assistant Systems Administrator.
Location: Adidome, Volta Region
- Setting up new users and giving them access to the Bank’s system software to operate.
- Managing and maintaining the filer server.
- Monitoring the internet connection for security risk.
- Employing all the necessary security protocols.
- Putting up request for cheques.
- Monitoring the local area network (LAN) for threats or errors.
Required Skills or Experience
- Knowledge in Networking in sisco or Microsoft tech.
- Ability to work with windows server 2012R2 or above.
- Knowledge in programming.
- Ability to solve problems in stressful situations.
- Time management.
- Integrity and capable of acting responsibly and ethically.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent relationship management.
- Attention to details.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Applicants must possess HND in Computer science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology.
- Applicant must demonstrate a high level of integrity, competence and confidentiality.
Not more than 35 years old.
Interested applicants’ CV’s and applications should be addressed to:
The General Manager
Amuga Rural Bank Limited
P. O. Box AD 34
- Closing Date: 13th August, 2021
- Please Note: only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED