Accounts Clerks are needed at Anum Rural Bank. We wish to engage the services of qualified persons.
- To effectively support the Bank in achieving its objectives.
- The officer will be required to provide clerical support for the effective and efficient operations of the Bank.
- Handle customers’ financial transactions. Handle customers’ inquiries on their financial transactions.
- Educate customers on products and services being rendered by the Bank.
- Any other job assigned by the General Manager
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Applicant must possess DBS in Accounting.
- Marketing or equivalent Applicants must demonstrate a high level of integrity, competence, and confidentiality.
REQUIRED SKILLS OR EXPERIENCE
- Accuracy in computation
- Integrity and capability of acting responsibly and ethically
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent interpersonal relationship.
- Computer literate
- Attention to details
- Candidate should be extremely passionate about the work he/she will be doing
- The ideal candidate must have enviable and strong Work Ethic.
- Should be honest at all times
- Applicant should be confident
- Must be ambitious and a team player
- Should possess critical thinking skills and abilities
- The ideal candidate should be action and result Oriented.
- Should be patient and open to all
- Should be punctual at work
- Must have a good attitude towards work
HOW TO APPLY – Accounts Clerks
Interested persons below age thirty (30) should send a covering letter and CV to the address below:
The General Manager, Anum Rural Bank Ltd,
P. O. Box 15
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Closing date: Ten (10) days from the date of the publication. That is 23rd December 2021
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED