The services of a Account Officer is needed at Advans Ghana. Are you looking for a new challenge in a dynamic and multicultural environment? Do you have a proven experience in this field? Do you want to contribute to a committed group, seeking to have a positive and sustainable impact? Advans Ghana, a leading MFI, has the position you are looking for.
The position is a permanent role and is based in our Head Office- Accra.
Check Also: New Job Opening At Wilmar
What will your role be?
Reporting to the Chief Finance Officer, the Accounts Officer will assist in regulatory reporting, keeping of accounts, delivering the standard range of financial information (general ledger, sub-ledgers, trial balances, balances, balance sheet, income statement, and cash flow statement), and annex information required for financial analysis purpose.
- Compile accounting vouchers from branches and Head Office and to register them in the accounting software
- Perform reconciliations to ensure the completeness and accuracy of the accounts.
- Contribute to end of month/end of Year closures and financial statements preparation
- Contribute to budget Monitoring and follow-up
- Petty cash management duties
- Compiling, accruing, and processing payments of suppliers’ invoices in the appropriate ledgers
- Assist in the preparation of reports for internal and external users
- Provide the requisite information to both internal and external auditors.
View Also: Job Opportunity At UPL Limited
- Ability to meet deadlines and to adhere to quality specifications established.
- Excellent aptitude in Microsoft Excel.
- Good reporting and Communication skills.
- Excellent Numeracy and analytical aptitudes.
- Manage time and prioritize projects to meet deadlines.
- Excellent critical thinking skills to help solve business problems and make decisions.
- Paying close attention to small details that could impact results
You have a:
- At least a bachelors degree in accounting from a recognised tertiary institution.
- Full or Part qualified professional Accountant from reputable accountancy institutions (CA; ACCA; CIMA, CPA…. etc)
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience. Good understanding of the Micro Finance establishment will be an advantage.
How To Submit An Application To Advans Ghana For The Role: Account Officer
Closing Date: 3rd April, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED