Are you a graduate or practitioner in construction ready to take your career to the next level?
Then we have a training program from GIZ Ghana for you. Suitably qualified persons participate in a free three-month skill upgrade training in the Female Talents in Construction Project 2024. This Construction Project has the aim of training and advancing the skills of young ladies for a better future.
This Project is funded by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation & Development (BMZ) and implemented by GIZ
- A graduate from a TVET institution / Practitioners in any of the trade areas: Masonry, Plumbing, Electrical Engineering, Carpentry, Furnishing and Upholstery, Welding and Fabrication and Heavy-Duty Equipment Operation
- Must be between 15 years – 35 years
- Must reside within the Greater Accra Region
- Must be able to read and write
Advantages to Beneficiaries:
- Deepen practical skills and gain German C -Certification
- Opportunity to gain direct employment with participating companies
- Build soft skills to deal with stereotypes against women in the TVET sector
- Three-month intensive training (1 month of theory and 2 months of practical skills)
Extended Reading: Graduate Trainee Programme At Trestle Academy Ghana
How To Register For The Training At GIZ Ghana
Application Deadline: February 29, 2024
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED