Applications are open for the Webster University Ghana Internship Opportunities for 2022. We are currently looking for a Student Resident Life Intern. The successful candidate will be stationed at the Student Affairs Department. The intern’s duty will basically be to support or assist the Head of Student Affairs to implement student welfare programs across the academic year.
The successful candidate ( who will act as the Student Resident Life intern) will support the head of the unit to:
- Manage important Student Affairs processes and activities including but not limited to:
a. Enforcing housing policies and rules.
b. Ensuring that all facility concerns are reported and follow through until they are resolved
c. Assisting with airport pickups for new residents, new students and study abroad students
d. Assisting with Check in and check out processes in housing This will include reports on damage billing
- Promote all student life and student led events on campus to increase student engagement and participation
- Setup and implement all student life activities and events throughout the semester including orientation
- Complete two (2) major projects selected by the Head of Student Affairs during the period e.g., developing/designing a manual, creating a new event, etc.
Qualifications, Skills And Experience
- A creative who has graphic design skills for fliers and presentations using Canva
- Proficient in using Microsoft office tools such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook etc.
- Able to communicate effectively (written and verbal)
- Confident, personable and enthusiastic
- Highly organized and has experience coordinating multiple projects concurrently
- Proactive, professional and knows how to take instructions
- A demonstrated experience in working within a fast-paced environment
- High sense of urgency and focused on meeting deadlines
Job location: East Legon, Accra
How To Apply – Webster University Ghana Internship Opportunities
Kindly ensure to Upload Cover Letter, CV with 3 references (as 1 file) when filling the form in the button above.
Closing Date : 18th March, 2022.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED