Applications are open for Research Internship at Samsung for mmWave RFIC. The internship program is offered to provide hands-on experience and learning to the selected candidates. The individual will contribute to the development and upgrading of the wireless communication system. It is an excellent opportunity for PhD students to gain experience, conduct research, and work in an international professional environment.
Samsung is a well-known South Korean group of companies and one of the most successful around the world. It consists of numerous other businesses like Samsung Electronics, Samsung engineering, Samsung heavy industries and Samsung C&T.
Samsung Electronics is the world’s largest technology company as of 2017 revenue. At the same time, Samsung heavy industries is the world’s second-largest shipbuilder. Samsung engineering lies in 13thplace in manufacturing. So do not miss this opportunity to work in one of the best multinational companies.
Here are some more details about the Research Internship at Samsung
Deadline is July 31, 2021
Eligibility Criteria :
- Applicants must be enrolled in the 2ndyear of PhD in EECS or equivalent.
- Must have experience in using CMOS, SiGe or III-V process.
- Must be known to foundry PDKs(TSMC, global foundries, Samsung foundry).
- Experience in troubleshooting and testing RF, analogue, digital and DC circuits.
- Hands-on experience in the use of spectrum analysers, network analyses and oscilloscope.
- Must know the packaging and PCB fabrication process.
Job/Internship Description :
The selected candidates for the internship will have the following responsibilities to perform:
- Design architecture for mmWave RFIC.
- Make architecture contracts.
- Design IC schematics using cadence IC tools.
- Design layouts using cadence IC tools.
- Carry out RF circuit and EM simulations in Cadence, ADS, HFSS and Momentum.
- Carry out wireless and system testing on communication products of Samsung.
- Working with Samsung is a once in a lifetime opportunity. A research internship at Samsung will open many career windows for the selected candidate.
- Samsung has a diverse working environment. There is no discrimination based on gender, age, ethnicity, race etc.
The application process for the research internship at Samsung is online.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED