There is a great opportunity for the position: Intern (Accounts Officer) At SWA. The Internship which is scheduled to start on 1st March, 2023 will cover a duration of 6 Months.
Duty Station: Accra
Reports to: Finance Manager
View: 2022 Top 10 Online Jobs for Students
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations for all accounts receivables and accounts payables
- Reviews the classification of all vouchers and receipts according to completeness and to cost centers/cost category/legal as sent by the projects and corrects them if required.
- Prepare payment requisitions form
- File and maintain all records of financial transactions and bank accounts in accordance
with financial policies
- Maintain a sub-assets register of the office and for specific projects that are assigned
- Ensure that banking arrangements are adequate to support the operational activities and that all bank transactions conform to agreed procedures and are appropriately
- Reconcile travel and expense advances monthly
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Line Manager
Recommended Post: Young Graduate Program 2023 At TotalEnergies
- First degree in Accounting or relevant field.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Problem solving skills
- Understanding of accounting systems and standards
- Understanding the funding environment and donor requirements
- Detailed and deadline driven
- Ability to support various programme/project team members
- Ability to build consensus and work effectively within an international cross-departmental team
What The Company Offers:
- A modest internship allowance,
- A pleasant working experience in an ultra-modern office environment,
- Rich exposure to the development landscape
- Network building
- The space to grow.
How To Send An Application To SWA For The Post: Intern (Accounts Officer)
If you believe you meet these requirements, send a motivation letter of no more than I page and your CV of no more than two pages to: email@example.com with the description ‘Application for Administrative Associate or Accounts officer’.
Application Deadline: 14 February, 2023, 17:00pm
Please Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED