There is a great opportunity for the position: Intern (Accounts Officer) At SWA. The Internship which is scheduled to start on 1st March, 2023 will cover a duration of 6 Months.
Duty Station: Accra
Reports to: Finance Manager
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations for all accounts receivables and accounts payables
- Reviews the classification of all vouchers and receipts according to completeness and to cost centers/cost category/legal as sent by the projects and corrects them if required.
- Prepare payment requisitions form
- File and maintain all records of financial transactions and bank accounts in accordance
with financial policies
- Maintain a sub-assets register of the office and for specific projects that are assigned
- Ensure that banking arrangements are adequate to support the operational activities and that all bank transactions conform to agreed procedures and are appropriately
- Reconcile travel and expense advances monthly
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Line Manager
Recommended Post: Young Graduate Program 2023 At TotalEnergies
- First degree in Accounting or relevant field.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Problem solving skills
- Understanding of accounting systems and standards
- Understanding the funding environment and donor requirements
- Detailed and deadline driven
- Ability to support various programme/project team members
- Ability to build consensus and work effectively within an international cross-departmental team
What The Company Offers:
- A modest internship allowance,
- A pleasant working experience in an ultra-modern office environment,
- Rich exposure to the development landscape
- Network building
- The space to grow.
How To Send An Application To SWA For The Post: Intern (Accounts Officer)
If you believe you meet these requirements, send a motivation letter of no more than I page and your CV of no more than two pages to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the description ‘Application for Administrative Associate or Accounts officer’.
Application Deadline: 14 February, 2023, 17:00pm
Please Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED