Hive Earth Studio Internship Opportunity For March 2022.
Hive Earth is looking forward to expanding its team by hiring construction mangers to be responsible for up and coming projects in Ghana.
We wish to recruit an enthusiastic, passionate and hard working individual to fill our intern construction manager role.
POSITION: Trainee Site Manager (Internship)
As a site manager, you’ll need to:
- Plan and coordinate a project from start to finish, including organizing the schedule of work, costing’s and budget.
- Plan the work and oversee the buying of necessary materials and equipment.
- Manage staff for the project
- Manage the construction site on a day-to-day basis, including supervising the labor force, checking materials, inspecting work and overseeing quality control
- Ensure the project is delivered on time and on budget by setting benchmarks, agreeing budgets and monitoring progress
- Check design documents with architects, surveyors and engineers
- Promote and maintain health and safety, including site inspections to ensure safety rules are being followed
- Write daily site reports
- Maintain regular communication and attend meetings with clients and their representatives to inform them of progress on the project. Stakeholder management
- Communicate with any consultants, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and others involved in the project
- Deal with any unexpected problems that may occur during the project.
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- An appropriate degree in construction/ building management, engineering, design in construction, construction engineering management, architecture, civil/structural engineering or any related field is required.
- Experience of the working environment is necessary for this position.
- Must be able to read architectural drawings
- Intermediate CAD skills
- Strong communication skills for liaising with a range of clients, professionals and workers on site.
- Fluent in English, Local language i.e. Twi, Ga is desired.
- Leadership skills and an ability to motivate your team to ensure a high standard of work
- Excellent planning and organizational skills for writing and monitoring project plans and schedules and utilizing time and resources effectively.
- Resilience and problem solving skills in order to overcome unexpected challenges during the construction process
- An ability to make decisions under pressure, so that the project can progress
- Strong attention to detail for conducting site inspections and managing complex contracts
- An awareness of health and safety procedures for running a safe construction site
- Numerical and IT skills, including knowledge of relevant building method
- Must be able to travel outside of Ghana
Full Drivers License
- Valid passport
This is a 6 month internship position, a base salary will be provided for this duration. Once the internship is complete, upon review permanent employment will be offered with a generous salary and company benefits.
How To Apply – Hive Earth Studio Internship Opportunity For March 2022
Kindly forward your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline : 30th May, 2022
Founded in 2017, Hive Earth Studio is a multi-disciplinary space based in Accra, Ghana. We specialize in the use of locally sourced & eco friendly materials for the use of construction, interior decor, art and design.
Since our inception in 2017 the company has been rapidly growing and have had request to carry out projects globally.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED