Internships are offered to the undergraduate students of third and final year (fourth year) who are interested in ferrous tech studies and can participate in lab activities and show interest in the system. The GIFT internship program is a fully-funded internship program offered by the Graduate Institute of Ferrous & Energy Material Technology.
The GIFT Internship program’s duration is approximately 4 weeks and will take place at Pohang University of Science and Technology. It is a private-sector research institute in South Korea; Pohang University has been ranked 1st in the category of 50 young Universities. According to QS Global World Ranking, it is ranked 77th best university.
The GIFT internship program is offered in summer as well as winter. The institute will cover all the expenses of the interns. International, as well as Korean students, can apply for the GIFT internship program. The applications for the GIFT internship program will close at the end of November 2021 and the internship will start in January 2022. There are no restrictions based on culture, religion or country, so everyone can get a chance to apply for the internship.
- Country: South Korea
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Institution: Pohang University of Science and Technology
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are the criteria for the GIFT internship in South Korea:
- International students, as well as Korean students, can apply.
- Applicants must be enrolled in the 3rd or 4thyear of the undergraduate program.
- There is no restriction of gender, age, background or country.
- Accommodation in university dorms.
- Round trip economy class air ticket (only once)
- KRW 500,000/4 weeks for living expense
- Support in transportation
- Application form (filled correctly and completely)
- Official academic transcripts (must be in English)
- Personal Statement (share your study plan)
- English proficiency is required (TOEFL or equivalent)
- Follow the link below to download the application form for the internship in South Korea for international students.
- Fill the application form, and submit it along with the required documents via e-mail before the deadline.
- E-mail your application to the staff of admission Eun Mi Jung at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: November 29, 2021
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED