There is a vacancy for Assurance & Enterprise Risk Intern at Mastercard Foundation.
Purpose of the role
To support the Enterprise Risk and Compliance Unit team in the implementation of the annual risk and compliance plans under the guidance of the Senior Advisor, Enterprise Risk and Compliance Unit.
Key Responsibilities For The Assurance & Enterprise Risk Intern
- Collects and analyzes data and information effectively.
- Executes audit programs to achieve audit objectives.
- Prepares and maintains audit work papers pertinent to the audit’s coverage and findings.
- Comprehends the meaning of test results as they relate to internal control strengths and weaknesses.
- Candidates must be a resident of and residing in the country where the post is advertised.
- Minimum work experience 0-2 years.
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to execute a range of job duties with changing priorities.
- Possess excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with the ability to articulate information to a variety of constituents across cultures.
- Possess professional maturity, sensitivity to different cultures, and impeccable integrity that exemplify the Foundation’s values.
- Demonstrate a commitment to Mastercard Foundation’s values and vision.
- Bachelor’s Degree: Finance, Accounting, Data Science, Statistics, Actuarial Science.
Duration Of Internship
- 6 months
Location: Accra, Ghana
- Guinness Advertises New Job Vacancy
- Clean Air Fund Calls For Job Applications
- Man cuts of balls while asleep
How To Apply For Assurance & Enterprise Risk Intern
Closing Date: August 23, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED