This post talks about the KNUST Wifi Configuration settings for connecting successfully to iPhone and Android Phones and it’s download.
To assist academic learning and research, the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, KNUST, in Kumasi, provides wireless access to its undergraduates, postgraduate students, and university personnel.
As a matter of fact, It’s always fun and a relief to get the wifi internet access on campus without having to buy data bundle from your chop money or Momo wallet.
These WiFi routers are located throughout the university’s residence halls and lecture theatres in order to reduce students’ and faculty members’ internet connectivity costs.
Today’s post will demonstrate how to effortlessly download and install the KNUST WiFi Configuration on your iPhone and Android devices.
How to connect to KNUST Wifi on iPhone
Kindly follow the procedures below to connect an Apple iPhone to the university’s wifi network when within the wifi range on campus.
- Open this page with Safari
- Exit Safari
- Go to Settings
- Go to General > Profile > Click and Install the profile
- Ensure the credentials are properly inputed and tap the connect button.
After this, you should be able to successfully connect your Apple iPhone device to the KNUST Wifi.
How to Connect KNUST Wifi on Android
This portion of the article is for Android users who are having difficulty connecting to the university‘s wifi.
Kindly follow the steps below to know how to connect to KNUST wifi with your android phone;
- STEP 1: Go to Settings on your Android device and select WIFI or WIFI Connection.
- STEP 2: Click on the KNUST WIFI to configure your device for use.
- STEP 3: Select Advanced options. You should see the options to configure such as EAP method etc.
- STEP 4: Under EAP Method > choose TTLS, Under Phase 2 authentication > choose PAP. Every other setting should be left as they are.
- STEP 5: Now enter your username and password in the space provided under identity and password respectively. Enter your name in the anonymous identity field
- STEP 6: Ensure the credentials are properly entered and tap the connect button.
How to connect to the KNUST Wifi on Windows Laptop and PC
To connect to your Windows laptop to the KNUST Wifi, kindly follow the steps below
First, Ensure that the windows operating system running on your PC is windows 8 or above
- Turn on your Computer/Laptop or Desktop
- Search from your list of available WIFI networks.
- Choose KNUST WIFI in your list of wireless networks.
- Enter your KNUST Credentials when required/asked.
- The WIFI connection will then be established
If you have successfully read through to this point, we believe you have received much information on KNUST Wifi Configuration settings for iPhone and Android Phones and how to connect to the KNUST wifi.
The Kwame Nkrumah Institution of Science and Technology (KNUST) is a public university in Ghana’s well-known City of Kumasi. The Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology is one of the oldest public universities in Ghana and the largest in the Kumasi Metropolis and Ashanti Region.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED