Trent University is one of Canada’s leading universities, aiming to provide a high-quality education to both domestic and international students. Furthermore, it offers financial assistance to deserving local and international students with strong academic credentials. Only Trent University students or applicants who plan to apply for admission are eligible for the trend university scholarships in Canada for international students.
The below is a list of Trent University scholarships:
The Trent program tuition levy scholarship is for international students and is only partially funded; it does not cover residential or meal expenses. The scholarship amount for international students will be $2700.
6. Maple leaf leadership Award
The Maple leaf education school system offers this award to international students. It is fully funded that will cover academic, residential as well as meal expenses. The number of awards given to the international students will be from $2000. Only five students will be given this award per year according to merit.
- Country: Canada
- Financial coverage: Partially Funded
Here are the eligibility criteria for the Trent University scholarships in Canada.
- Applicants from all over the world can apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants having excellent academic backgrounds will be preferred.
- International students who are not a citizen of Canada can only apply.
- Applicants must be proficient in the English language.
Here are the benefits of Trent University Scholarships:
- The Scholarship ranges from $1,000 to $3,000.
- It is based on academic excellence, which may vary according to merit.
Final average Scholarship amount
- 95%+ $3,000 per year for 4 years
- 90%-94% $2,500 per year for 4 years
- 85%-89% $1,500 per year for 4 years
- 80%-84% $1,000 per year for 4 years
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
LTo get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED