Rapper, Samuel Frimpong, popularly known as Medikal, says his wife, Fella Makafui, is cool with his recent collaboration his ex-girlfriend, Sister Derby.
Medikal stated that their collaboration was purely business-oriented and his wife understood that.
Recently, there were rumors that Medikal’s marriage to Fella Makafui is in jeopardy and that they were planning to get divorced. These rumors started cropping up when the couple unfollowed each other and deleted certain photos on their various social media platform. Additionally, posts shared by the couple on their social media pages hinted that something was wrong in their marriage.
Suspicions and rumors escalated after Medikal decided to collaborate with the African Mermaid, Sister Debby who happens to be his ex-girlfriend.
- Alleged: Medikal And Fella To Get Divorced
- Big Names Featured On Stonebwoy’s 5th Album
- Ladies Must Not Support Their Men Financially- Shatta Michy
However, in an interview with Kingdom FM, Medikal refuted these rumors. The Rapper stated that his wife was not angry or unhappy about his decision.
He emphasized that it’s essential to treat things without emotions when it comes to business.
Medikal says Fella Makafui is totally cool with his collaboration with Sister Derby and that there is no issue between them.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
- Chirano Gold Mines March 2023 Recruitment
- University Of Dundee Scholarship For African Students 2023/2024
- Senior Geotechnical Engineer at Chirano Gold Mines
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED