- TV show host, Delay, has revealed she is not in support of dating married men.
- She likened the situation to driving a government car, it can nver be yours.
- The Show host although rumoured to be in a secret affair with Amerado, she has manageably kept his relationship off social media.
- Tweeps keep on asking her who she is dating.
Deloris Frimpong Manso, also known as Delay, a Ghanaian media personality and entrepreneur, has expressed why she opposes women dating married men.
Delay, who is reported to be having an affair with the rapper, explained that dating a married man is similar to driving a business vehicle; no matter how industrious and loyal you are, the automobile will never be yours.
According to the magnificent film goddess, no matter how much a married guy loves and cares for her, she will never have full ownership of him or his heart because he is legally married to someone else. She had written: Dating a married man is like driving a government car. It can never be yours.
For a long time, Delay has managed to keep her personal life off of social media. Despite the fact that her friendship with Amerado has repeatedly raised questions, she has managed to keep her personal life hidden from Ghanaians.
She has offered a word of wisdom for girls who have found themselves in similar circumstances, most likely after her meticulous examination of how married men invariably favor their spouses above their side chicks.
Take a look at her tweet below:
Dating a married man is like driving a government car 🚘. It can never be yours 😁
— Lion Queen 🦁👸🏻🔋 (@delayghana) April 22, 2022
You might also be interested in:
- VGMA date released, check out how to vote for your favorite nominee
- Gov’t has approved & no guarantor policy for tertiary students & Yaw Adutwum
- I do not feel the hardships in Ghana – Gospel musician Diana Asamoah
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED