Here is a new Employment Opportunity At YAP.
We are looking for a Head of Marketing who will be tasked with managing end to end digital campaigns with a data-driven approach that drives business value and objectives.
You will be responsible to spot opportunities, adapt quickly to changing market trends and quickly execute multiple initiatives, whilst being consistent with brand messaging and tone of voice.
This is individual will need to be accurate in their analysis and reporting of outcomes and be able to inspire and motivate others to help drive marketing throughout the organization
With the employment Opportunity At YAP, You Will be Responsible for:
- Help develop YAP’s growth strategy, execution, and optimization of all marketing initiatives, with a special focus in digital platforms in your market, through strong analytical skills and properly managed timelines, with the focus on maximizing speed and effectiveness
- Plan, design, and lead campaigns across all marketing channels including (but not limited to) digital marketing, community, events, email marketing, content, offline marketing, PR etc.
- Design and develop user activation and engagement campaigns (including influencer, ambassador, and affiliate programs)
- Design, develop and manage strategy, planning & execution of brand campaigns for your market that educate potential users, retain existing users, drive customer value, and enhance brand equity
- Closely monitor, track and report analytics to ensure they align with our growth KPIs (user acquisition, activation, retention, cost per metric, ROI etc.)
- Requesting and managing the appropriate budget for campaign outcomes, continuously working on enhancing the ROI
- Design and implement a strong brand in the market via cross-channel marketing campaigns
- Effectively execute brand marketing campaigns
- Manage the work of our brand studio, agency, and other external partner
PR and Communication
- Independently driving impactful go-to-market launch strategies by owning development of audience strategy, value proposition, messaging, positioning, and PR strategies
- Working closely with product to brief them with the user insights, value props and messaging to successfully execute go-to-market campaigns
- Build tight relationships with key business, finance and tech journalists and commentators in top tier publications and channels Secure top tier coverage for the company across print, online and broadcast media
What You’ll Need
- Degree in Marketing or related qualification
- Track record of marketing excellence, you have been growing a product in your market via cross-channel marketing campaigns that you designed, implemented, and evaluated
- Creative brand management expertise, you have previously worked on building brands that people love
- Proven track record of success in B2C Marketing
- Led a brand / marketing / growth team
- Strong understanding of performance and digital ads
- Straight in creative direction
Employment Opportunity at YAP – How to Apply
Closing Date: Ongoing
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
LTo get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED