MTN Holiday Bundle: Get 2.5GB For Just GHS 10 Every Holiday.
MTN Ghana has a lot of Data options available for almost every need. Although many people might say that their bundles are costly (and yes, they are), choosing some particular offers is usually beneficial over the others.
I dread the GHS 3 bundle so much, especially now that you won’t get a bonus on it if you do not subscribe via the MyMTN App.
For all those looking forward to getting the best from today’s Kwame Nkrumah Memorial Day holiday, MTN is giving you a good offer for browsing and streaking with all your family and friends.
If you are going to be on the road, you can use this data to stream music on Spotify or YouTube. The mobile data has no restrictions at all. It’s the MTN Holiday/Special Day Bundle, and we will walk through how you can subscribe to it.
How to subscribe to the MTN Holiday Bundle
Before you subscribe to the MTN Holiday Bundle, make sure you have at least GHS 10 airtime, then follow the instructions below:
- Download the myMTN Ghana App from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store
- Verify your MTN Phone number to sign in
- Enter the OTP to access the App
- Tap on the Buy/Send Tab
- On the Buy/Send tab, choose “Data.”
- Under subscriptions, tap on “Get 2.5GB of Data on Special Days.”
- Choose “Subscribe”
- You will receive a message showing that you have successfully subscribed to the Holiday/Special Days Bundle
Kindly note that the data costs GHS 10, and you can not subscribe to another subscriber. Also, the data is valid for 24 hours (only the holiday) and can not be carried forward to another holiday.
This data bundle from MTN Ghana is worth it if you are primarily on your office’s wifi and will need a higher bundle pack for this holiday. Hopefully, there are more holidays/special days so we can get to enjoy this bundle more.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED