Is it possible to edit your sent WhatsApp messages? Yes, it is now possible to edit messages on WhatsApp messages for both Android and iOS devices.
In a recent blog post, WhatsApp revealed once again a new feature that would be available to users around the world, including those in Ghana so far as they have the latest version of WhatsApp.
With the addition of message editing, Meta’s popular instant messaging program WhatsApp satisfies a long-standing user need.
The option to edit sent WhatsApp messages is really useful for fixing typos and avoiding unnecessary confusion. With the newest upgrade, WhatsApp users have the option to easily edit their prior messages before sending them again.
Here’s a walkthrough of WhatsApp’s new message editing feature for anyone interested in learning more about how to improve your communication using the app after sending it.
Steps to Edit WhatsApp Messages
- Long press the sent message which you want to edit
- Select or press ‘edit’ from the drop-down menu that appears.
- By clicking this, a floating text editor will appear, allowing you to edit the previously sent message.
- Simply by selecting the ‘confirm’ button, your edited message will be saved.
- Below your message, you’ll see the word ‘edited,’ indicating that your revisions have been successfully saved.
Details of the WhatsApp edit feature
- WhatsApp’s editing feature has a time limit. For 15 minutes after sending a message in a private or group chat, users will be able to go back and make changes.
- During that window, you can make as many changes as you like, but you won’t be able to go back and change anything you submitted before.
- In a recent statement, WhatsApp explained that altered messages will be labeled with a “edited” label, informing recipients of the change without disclosing the edit history.
- All communication on the platform, including text, media, and voice calls, is encrypted from beginning to end for maximum security.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED