Are you looking for a study in Europe opportunity? The Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships 2023 by the Hungarian government is the right grab for you.
By attracting elite students from around the globe, the 2013-founded program seeks to advance the globalization of higher education in Hungary. The scholarships give winners the chance to pursue top-notch education at some of Hungary’s premier institutions while forging personal and professional ties to the nation.
The Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program 2023–24 offers full assistance to selected foreign students who want to attend a higher education institution in Hungary. The scholarship draws applications from all over the world because it is based on bilateral education agreements between Hungary and particular governments.
Host Country: Hungary
Financial Coverage: Fully/Partially funded
Eligibilty Criteria for the 2023 Hungaricum Stipendium Scholarship
- You can apply if you are from one of the eligible countries. Check country here
- In order to apply for a bachelor’s degree, you must have a secondary school graduation certificate.
- You should also have excellent academic records.
- The candidate for a master’s degree must have a bachelor’s degree.
- To be eligible for a doctoral degree, candidates should have a master’s degree.
- If you are applying for a non-degree or one-tier program, the sending/home university must issue you a certificate of student status.
- Candidate nominations should be made by the responsible authorities in Sending partner countries.
- You can find detailed information on the eligibility criteria on the Stipendium Hungaricum official website.
For non-degree, one-tier, and B.A./M.A. programs:
- HUF 43,700 each month (about EUR 120) for a whole year.
- In addition, the initiative will offer free dormitory or a monthly lodging stipend of 40,000 HUF (it does not cover the full cost of living).
- Medical insurance is available for up to HUF 65,000 (about EUR 180) per person for a full year.
In Hungary for a PhD:
- the HUF 140,000 (about EUR 390) per month during the first four semesters.
- The second phase of four semesters will cost HUF 180,000 per month (about EUR 500) till the end of the program.
- Free housing in dorms or a monthly housing allowance of HUF 40,000 will be offered for the length of the program (it does not cover the full cost of living).
- A 12-month supply of medical insurance up to the value of HUF 65,000 (about EUR 180) is given to each individual.
- Online application form.
- National ID card or Passport Copy
- Motivational Letter
- Medical certificate.
- Academic Transcripts.
- Proof of Language proficiency.
- School certificates.
- Portfolio & Audio Portfolio (for Art and Music applicants only)
How To Submit An Application
- Applications must be submitted online through the Tempus Public Foundation website.
After registering, applicants can access the application system and upload the necessary files.
Visit the website here for comprehensive info: https://stipendiumhungaricum.hu/apply/
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED