The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship is offering scholarships to pursue two-year Master’s programmes at Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) affiliated universities in Sri Lanka. Citizens of Commonwealth countries other than Sri Lanka are eligible to apply.
Field of Study
The scholarships are only tenable in the listed subjects at the following participating universities:
The following courses are available:
– Molecular Life Sciences
– Cellular and Molecular Immunology
Applicants must be graduates in biological, medical, dentistry, veterinary science or agricultural sciences.
You will need to pay an application fee of US $15.
The following course is available:
– Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Applicants are required to submit a university application at the same time as the scholarship application, as well as an online selection test.
Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and at least three years of managerial experience.
Who can apply?
Applicants will only be considered if they fulfil the following criteria:
– Citizen of, and reside permanently in a Commonwealth country;
– Citizens of Commonwealth countries other than Sri Lanka are eligible to apply;
– Apply for the identified study programmes at the two participating universities on a full-time basis;
– Must have completed an undergraduate degree at a 2:1 equivalent level (or that will enable you to gain entry to a postgraduate course);
– Should have an aggregated average of 65% marks or 2.65 GPA out of 4;
– Meet the minimum entry criteria of the proposed course of study;
– An academic background aligned to the proposed field of study;
– Demonstrate a strong motivation for their application;
– Understand and promote the values and objectives of the Commonwealth.
What the scholarship offers
– Fully-funded tuition fees
– Living expenses allowance for duration of award
– Return economy flights to host country
– Once-off arrival allowance
– Research support grant
Submit an online application at: QECS in Sri Lanka.
Submit a separate application for admission to your chosen course at University of Dhaka – this can be completed after you have submitted your QECS application.
The application deadline is 10 June 2021.
Documents and links
If you have questions about university course admissions at either university, please contact:
– University of Colombo: firstname.lastname@example.org
– University of Sri Jaywardenepura: email@example.com
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED