Applications are open for the KDI School scholarship for the academic year 2022. The scholarships are offered for international students to pursue postgraduate studies in South Korea. This is an exciting opportunity for students who want to study in Korea on scholarship. Furthermore, this scholarship opportunity is an excellent opportunity for not only international students of 70 countries but also for Korean nationals as well. The KDI school scholarship is fully funded and has an alumnus of 137 countries around the globe.
Also, it has a high up-to-date educational program focused on problems worldwide and polishes the skills and abilities of individuals in their mid-career and transforms them into leaders. It is also enriched with a large no of researches resources from the KDI Korean development institute. It is the most renowned economic think-tank ranked 5th in the non- US think tanks and ranked 1st in international development from all over the world. It is the first NASPAA recognized university in South Korea and second in non-US universities.
Fields offered for Master’s Program:
- Public policy
- Development policy
- Public management.
- Intellectual property and development policy.
The master’s program is of two types a part-time program in which weekend or evening classes are conducted, and graduation is completed in 2 years. While the full-time program is completed in one year and students do their research in their second year.
Fields offered for PhD Program:
- Public policy
- Development policy
- Only a full-time track is available for this program, which takes at least 3 years to complete.
Here are more details about the KDI School Scholarship 2022
- Deadline is September 27, 2021
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are the criteria for the KDI school scholarship:
- Any individual with foreign nationality or who has completed 16 years of education in a foreign country can apply.
- Only those students are eligible for the master’s program who have a minimum 3-year bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- For PhD program, only those students are eligible who have a minimum 3 years’ bachelor’s degree with a master’s degree or equivalent from a recognized university.
- They must have an excellent academic record as the scholarship is highly competitive.
KDI School Scholarship provides the following benefits:
- A monthly allowance, including the tuition fees will be provided to the scholarship holders.
- Only a limited number of students will be awarded the Seoul G20 master’s program scholarship.
- A monthly allowance, including the tuition fee will be provided of KRW 1,200,000 to Seoul G20 scholarship holders.
- For the scholarship holders of the GAS program, the allowance will only be provided the same if the students have met all the terms and conditions.
- First, apply online on KDIS online application system.
- International students must read the guidelines before applying.
- Check all your data entered before submission because once you click the “complete application” button, you can’t change any information entered there.
- Applicants must read the notice before applying.
- Deadline for documents submission (via post): 30 November 2021
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED