Opportunity for students who want to pursue education in Ireland. Ireland government scholarship is offered for international students for 2022. The scholarship is offered for postgraduate programs (master’s and PhD programs) as a national initiative by the Department of Higher Education, Research, Innovation, and Science. The government of Ireland provides equal opportunities for students from all nationalities regardless of gender, race, or ethnicity. The program is offered to highly talented students who are interested in research for development and postgraduate studies. Individuals will be given prestigious awards for outstanding research in different disciplines.
Applicants with proposals for research in emerging fields that introduce creative innovation are highly encouraged to apply. The scholarship is highly competitive, with a success rate of only 18% over the past five years. Individuals who will be successful in securing scholarship funding will be recognized as potential world-class research leaders of the future. Different departments and agencies of government are funding this scholarship that includes environment protection agency, department of foreign affairs, department of children, equality, disability, integration, and youth.
Applicants can apply for the scholarship to pursue full-time masters and PhD programs to study in Ireland. They will get a chance to study and conduct research in top institutes and universities of Ireland. So don’t waste the time and start preparing for your application today!
Some More Details
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- Colaiste Mhuire Marino
- Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- Dublin Dental Hospital
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Munster Technological University
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
- Dublin City University
- Maynooth University
- National College of Ireland
- Galway–Mayo Institute of Technology
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- RCSI University of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Royal Irish Academy
- Royal Irish Academy of Music
- Technological University Dublin
- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- University of Dublin, Trinity College
- University of Limerick
- Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design & Technology
- Waterford Institute of Technology
Research Performing Organizations:
- The Discovery Programme
- Economic and Social Research Institute
- Country: Ireland
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria :
Here is the criteria for Ireland Government Scholarship:
- There is no age limit for applicants.
- Applicants must carefully check if they are eligible before applying for the program and scholarship.
- Applicants must pass the eligibility quiz on the application system before accessing the application form.
- Applicants must be affiliated with eligible higher education institutes or research-performing organizations.
- Irish research council will not award scholarship for prohibited areas, including human cloning for reproductive purposes, production of human embryos for stem cell procurement (including by means of somatic cells) and genetic modification with heritable changes in human beings.
- Applications must be submitted in the Irish or English language.
- Supervisors and referees must provide a positive report about the applicant.
- Applicants who failed twice after applying for the Ireland government scholarship cannot apply for the same program.
- Students awaiting results may also apply, but they have to provide a provisional certificate from their home institute/university.
- Applicants must not have availed Irish research council scholarship previously.
Ireland Government Scholarship will provide:
- €18,500 per annum as a stipend,
- Contribution towards fees that includes non-EU fees up to €5,750 annually,
- Research expenses of €3,250,
- Opportunity to study in one of the top and leading universities in Ireland.
Other details :
- Statement of Purpose
- Research Proposal
- Supervision details
- Language proficiency
- Additional documents (if required)
- Educational documents
- Copy of passport
- The application process for the Ireland government scholarship is online. Application forms sent by email or mails will be rejected. However, applicants can apply using the online application system. If they do not have an account there, they have to sign up there. After signing up, they will be able to log in using their email and password. Those who have an account already can log in casually to log in to the portal.
- The application shall not be plagiarized and must be the applicant’s work. Applications must be in English language or Irish.
- Applicants should read the details provided in the call documentation.
- There is a frequently asked questions and answers section where students can learn how to apply and instructions about using the application portal. There are also other helpful website links posted on the portal sign-in page to help the students. No late applications will be accepted.
- Results of scholarships will be announced at the end of March 2022, and awards will start in September 2022.
October 21, 2021
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED