The Hulede Foundation Scholarships for the 2022/2023 is now open to all interested persons. The Hulede Foundation is a non-profit organization that provides financially disadvantaged students with a one year full tuition scholarship at KNUST.
Recommended: Educational Fondazione Scholarship 2022/2023
- All full-time Ghanaian students in their first, second, third, or final year of study are eligible to apply for the Scholarship.
- Prospective continuing students are required to have a minimum grade of Second Class Upper.
- First-year applicants must have a WASSCE result/cumulative score of at least 15. (15). Students having an aggregate of 16 must provide an explanation as to why they should be considered for the scholarship.
- Beneficiaries are eligible to apply, however, they must provide justification for why they should get the scholarship again, and demonstrate their involvement in volunteer work in the community.
All prospective applicants are to include the following documents in their applications:
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate
- Detailed Proof of financial need
- Recommendation letters and other awards or certificates (if any).
- Continuing student applicants should also add their complete University Academic Transcripts, (including current – Second Semester results).
Other Recommended Scholarships:
- GETFund Local Scholarship Applications For 2022/2023 Open
- Ottawa University Scholarships 2023
- University of Alberta Scholarships 2023
How To Submit An Application For The 2022/2023 Scholarship By Hulede Foundation
Application Forms and Renewal Forms can be downloaded from the following:
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s name, programme, student reference number and phone number boldly written on it.
- Submission of documents should be done at the Students Support and Financial Services (Room 19) at the Directorate of Student Affairs, J Harper Building.
- Any write-up should be typed in the font Times New Roman, size 12, and double-spaced.
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for an interview.
For any further inquiries, contact the Students Support and Financial Services Office.
Closing Date for Submission
Applications are to be submitted on or before 27th January 2023 at 4.00 pm for both the continuing and fresh students.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED