Applications are open for Harvard University Fellowship in USA 2022 for African students. As the fellowship is fully funded, provide support for research, travel, language, study, dissertation writing and other necessities of an academic program. The Harvard University fellowship is a joint initiative of Harvard University Centre for Italian Renaissance Studies and the German Historical Institute in Rome for the academic year 2022-2023.
In this fellowship, fellows will spend 5 months starting from first September 2022 to 30 January 2023 in Rome at DHI and the rest 5 months from first February till 30 June 2023 in Florence. The fellowship is designed for African scholars in fields related to pre–colonial and colonial African history of expressive culture and politics.
The fellowship aims to provide complete research in their respective fields and subjects. Moreover, from this fellowship, scholars will learn about the cultures, historical background, language, history of politics and the history of literature of Africa.
Moreover, Harvard University Center for Italian Renaissance Studies is a center for studying early modern culture focusing on Italy, defined historically as the period ranging from the fourteen to the seventeenth centuries. The historic villa also contains a unique and incredible collection of Renaissance and Asian art and houses of Biblioteca Berenson.
Here are more details about the Harvard University Fellowship in USA 2022
- Country: USA
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: African countries
- Deadline: November 15, 2021
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are the criteria for the Harvard University Fellowship:
- Fellowship is open for African scholars.
- Applicants must have their PhD degree at the time of applying.
- The degree or certificate must be in the English language at the time of application.
- Applicants must be proficient in English language, Italian, French or German.
- Both institutes must approve every single applicant.
- The fellow will be expected to carry out original research on the topic they have been awarded their fellowship.
- Harvard University Fellowship is a fully funded fellowship program; hence it will cover all the costs related to the program.
- Fellows will receive a stipend of USD 4,200 per month.
- Resident subsidy or accommodation will be provided.
- Reserved desk or carrel to work.
Follow the link below to apply for Harvard University Fellowship.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED