The most prestigious Chinese Government Scholarship 2022-2023 is here. In this article we will be giving in-depth details about what is CSC scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process on how to get enrolled.
Chinese Government Scholarship (CSC Scholarship) 2022-2023 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is available for undergraduate, masters and PhD studies at about 270 Chinese Universities.
What does the Chinese Government Scholarship 2022 cover?
The CSC Scholarship covers;
- Basic heath insurance and
- Monthly allowance
Purpose of the Chinese Government Scholarship 2022-2023
The purpose of this prestigious scholarship is to promote education, culture, trade, exchanges in education and politics, cooperation and mutual understanding between other countries and that of China.
Who is eligible to Apply for the CSC Scholarship 2022?
All International students (who are not Chinese) from all world countries are eligible to apply for this prestigious scholarship in China. They should not hold another scholarship issued by the Chinese government before application.
Below are the minimum requirements to be eligible for Chinese Government Scholarship:
- Should not be more than 25 years for undergraduate Study
- Should not be more than 35 years for Masters
- Should not be more than 40 years for PhD
- Senior High School Certificate or equivalent for undergraduate degree study
- Bachelors Degree for the masters degree study
- Masters degree for the PhD or doctoral degree study
CSC Scholarship 2022 Benefits
Chinese Government Scholarship provide the recipient with benefits in the form of Type A, B and C.
CSC Scholarship covers
- Registration fees
- Basic medical insurance and
- Monthly allowance for personal expenses
CSC Scholarship covers
- Registration fees
- Basic medical insurance
NB: The only difference between type A and B is that type A offers stipends while type B doesn’t.
Type C CSC Scholarship is in the form of a partial scholarship.
Type A CSC scholarship is more competitive due to the high demand because of its attractive packages.
Obviously, it is quite easier to get the type B and C because of the nature of the packages provided.
How to Apply for CSC Scholarship 2022?
Chinese Government Scholarship require online application submission at CSC portal.
After that, the candidate is to apply to the selected university and send the required documents to the university along together with CSC scholarship application form.
- Application Period: The application period for CSC Scholarship is generally from January to April of each year. The deadlines vary so you have to check.
- The application for CSC Scholarship must first be completed online. (You can apply for three universities with this CSC portal account.)
- You will be asked to choose the type of scholarship according to funding (A, B or C) and the number of authorized agency or university (a code that you will find on the internet or that will be provided by the chosen institution)
- After completing all the information in the online application for Chinese Government Scholarship, you must attach the required documents in PDF format.
- After submission of your online Chinese Government Scholarship application, download this application.
- Select the Chinese University and Course here.
- You have to Check if the Chinese University of choice requires an online application with Chinese Government Scholarship application or not and submit application accordingly.
- The scholarship outcome is usually announced same application page around mid-July.
Required Documents for CSC Scholarship 2022
- Completed application form
- Academic Transcripts
- Official medical form or Foreigner Physical Examination Form. You must attach a copy of this form filled out and signed by a doctor with official seal. (Forms must not be older than 6 months from the date of application)
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Two letters of recommendation from your last university professors.
- TOEFL or IELTS if you are not from a native of an English-speaking country going to study in English. If you don’t have IELTS certificate, you can also provide a simple certificate stating that your last studies taught in English language. It is called English proficiency certificate.
- Study Plan / Research Proposal.
- Passport Copy.
- Attach HSK diploma -level of Chinese (Not that essential but you can attach in case you have one)
- Another important but not essential requirement is acceptance letter issued by professors of a Chinese university where you want to take admission. If you are applying for high ranked university/universities then you must get an acceptance letter to get a high chance of being selected.
How to get Acceptance Letter from a Chinese University
- Start Emailing professors in October for Acceptance Letter.
- Search professors profile related to your field of your desired university and send them emails
How to find faculty of your desired university
If you have research publications or any other distinction, you must attach them.
NB: In case you are to send the application directly to the school, choose a reliable courier service to send your CSC scholarship application documents so that they don’t delay.
Found this Article helpful, kindly comment below your questions and bookmark us for more opportunities like this.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED