The UK government’s international scholarship programme dubbed Chevening is set to open and accept applications in August 2023. This great innovative is fully funded by the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office and partner organisations. This opportunity is solely open to students who wish to pursue master’s degree in the United Kingdom (UK).
- Only nationals of Chevening-eligible countries are eligible to apply
- Applicants must be willing to return to their home country for at least two years following the end of their award.
- Must have obtained an undergraduate degree with preferably an upper second-class 2:1 honours.
- You must have a minimum of two years working experience
- You must hold an unconditional admission offer for three course at a UK university
You cannot apply if you:
- Have previously studied in UK on a UK government scholarship
- Are a refugee in a non Chevening eligible country
- Are an employer or a former worker or relative of His Majesty’s Government
- Hold a British citizenship or dual British citizenship
- The scholarship covers recipients’ university tuition fees
- Successful candidates will receive monthly stipends
- Your travel cost to and from UK will be covered
- You will enjoy an arrival allowance as well as a home departure allowance
- The award will cover the expenses of one visa application
- Candidates will also get travel grant to attend Chevening events in UK
How To Apply The 2024/2025 Chevening Scholarship
For more information on the scholarship and its application process, Press On This Button
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED