Turkish Airlines has announced a job opening for persons searching for opportunities to apply for the cargo representative position.
Cargo Representative Job Description
- Develops relations with agents, customers and the companies operating in the industry; to find new markets; and to announce fares/charges, regulations and innovations to the agents.
- Inquires and assesses the available and possible cargo potentials at her/his region; and informs the Regional Cargo Manager; and issues a report for such purpose, when and if required.
- Establishes and improves cooperation with the cargo agents and other airlines, in order to find cargo for flights of the Company. Realizes visits to agents, and sales-marketing activities as per the marketing program.
- Monitors and implements any procedures, instructions and international publications regarding cargo charges and regulations.
- Takes the actions required for systematical performance of cargo sales and services at her/his region.
- Contributes to achievement of all targets of the process, where she/he serves, by acting in accordance with policies of the Company.
- Has knowledge of cargo (freighter) aircraft operations and provides necessary coordination with handling company in shipment, operation and other issues.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum High School graduation (Associate or Bachelors University degree is preferred)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in air logistics
- Knowledge of cargo operations through understanding of airline cargo sales including pricing strategies
- Competency with MS Office products
- Good command of English, French (preferably) and local language(s)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Permanent residence permit in the respective country (The Company will not provide or assist with work permits)
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and business contact in a courteous and professional manner
- Curriculum Vitae
- Application Letter
- Relevant Certificates
- A valid email
How To Apply for the Position
Closing Date : 15th August, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED