The McGill University 2023 Scholarships is now open for applications. The University gives out financial aid to qualifying undergraduate students. This scholarship is open for financially needy students (those from low- to moderate-income families).
The main purpose of the award scheme is to ensure that education is accessible and affordable to financially deprived individuals. This opportunity is dubbed “Need-based financial aid for future undergraduates”.
Recommended: University Of Regina Entrance Scholarships 2023
You will only be considered for this scholarship program if meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate financial need
- You must be a full time student at the aforementioned institution
- All applicants should be freshly accepted, first-year, first-degree undergraduate student of the university of McGill
- Applicants must be freshly admitted, first-year undergraduate direct entrants to professional programs in Medicine and Law (with prior degree)
Scholarship recipients will enjoy the perks listed below:
- Your full scholarship value will be based on the following:
- level of financial need
- program of study
- students’ residency (Quebec, rest of Canada, US, International)
- Successful applicants will also be automatically certified to seek employment
- The scholarship is renewable for up to four years
Also View: University of West London Scholarship 2023
Application Guide For McGill University‘s Scholarships
Deadline: Application for this scholarship officially closes on 30th June 2023.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED