We are hiring an intelligent and active Showroom Manager at Modern Floors Ghana.
Showroom Managers work in retail stores selling expensive items like appliances and furniture. Your role is making sure the showroom attracts clients and encourages them to buy. You will be coordinating staff, maintaining cleanliness, budgeting, and arranging merchandise.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES AT Modern Floors Ghana
- Provide expert advice on the layout of sizable products in the venues where they are sold.
- Studying the features of all products on offer.
- Arranging stock in a manner that is both visually appealing and allows ease of movement.
- Ensuring that test models are set up and in outstanding condition.
- Training staff in effective sales and communication strategies.
- Supervising the use of test models to prevent damage.
- Negotiating prices and payment plans, and then closing sales.
- Advise Purchasers on items that ought to be restocked or removed from the catalog.
- Resolving strain and conflict between staff to promote a jovial and productive workplace.
- Documenting sales and rewarding employees for these accordingly.
- Prior experience as a showroom manager, ideally at a similar company.
- Extensive experience selling comparable products.
- Ability to design and create spaces that are engaging and welcoming.
- Capacity to convince stubborn and indecisive clients to make purchases.
- Top-notch training and mentoring skills.
- Outstanding teamwork, communication, and arbitration abilities.
- Excellent written skills.
LOCATION: Preference will be given to the following candidates
- Residing within Spintex, East Legon, Tema, Weija and its surroundings
- Proficient use of social media, ms office, and basic computing skills
- 2 years or more experience in respective positions
KINDLY NOTE: Applications must contain a recent photo, the reason for leaving past or current employment, and the expected salary.
HOW TO APPLY (Showroom Manager at Modern Floors Ghana)
All applications & CVs must be sent to email@example.com
Closing Date: The deadline for submitting the application is 31st January 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED