The President of Ghana, H.E. Nana Addo Dankwah Akuffo-Addo Begs Teachers To End Strike For The Sake Of BECE Candidates.
The President advised teachers to prepare for the upcoming BECE exam, which is required of junior high school students in their third year.
Labor unrest in the education sector has prompted the President’s announcement.
Teachers from four unions have gone on strike for the past week because of poor working conditions and stagnant wages.
Teachers, citing worsening economic conditions, are asking for a living allowance to cover their expenses.
- Rescind and return to the classroom – Yaw Adutwum
- Church issues Certificate of Virginity to Ladies after Pastor’s Inspection
- Asantes will still vote for NPP even without developments – Wontumi
- University Graduate Hits the Streets to beg for Employment
- IMF loan will not save Ghana’s economy – US Economist
- River gods demand 5 humans as sacrifice before re-commissioning of a toilet facility
- Rape Allegations Against Thomas Partey are False – Full Story
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED