Here is the date for the Ghana Police Service Aptitude Test for applicants currently going through the enlistment process. This is as stated in a press statement from the Police Service (GPS), which is included below. The following is the text of the letter addressed to all regional commanders, medpol, acpol/fpu co/npts, ingpol, and pomab members.
Ghana Police Service Aptitude Test Date
Police recruitment examination
- The examination for qualified applicants is slated for Sunday 14th November
- The exercise will be conducted in all the sixteen (16) administrative regional capitals in the country
- ingpol Directs you inform your regional public affairs officer to warn the General public against impersonation during the examination anybody Caught in this act will be arrested and severely dealt with
- He Further directs you provide adequate security in all the examination Centres
- Treat as urgent, Regards
Ghana Police Service Past Questions and Answers
The Official Release (Aptitude Test Date)
Below is the official release by the Ghana Police informing the public about the aptitude test date;
The Ghana Police Service is mandated to maintain law and order. The mandate of the Police Service is found in the constitution of Ghana (1992), and further guided by laws such as the Police Service Act, 1970 (Act 350) and the Police Service regulation 2012 (C.I 76).
Our functions are to prevent and detect crime, to apprehend offenders and to maintain public order and safety of persons and properties.
Our vision is to be a world-class Police Service capable of delivering a planned, democratic, protective and peaceful service up to the standard of international best practice.
The Police exists to deliver services in crime prevention, detection, apprehension and prosecution of offenders consistent with the expectations of Ghana stakeholders for maximum protection, safe, secure and peaceful Communities.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED