The Ghana Police Service has given reasons to applicants who were unfortunately disqualified during the 2021 Enlistment.
The Ghana Police Service has urged disqualified applicants of the 2021 Police Recruitment Exercise to log into its online portals on Monday, November 15, to know the reasons for their disqualification.
“The Police Administration wishes to inform all disqualified applicants in the body selection and documentation screening exercise that messages have been sent to them,” it said.
A statement signed by Assistant Commissioner of Police (ACP) Kwesi Ofori, the Director-General of Public Affairs, and copied to the Ghana News Agency, expressed appreciation to the applicants for their interest in the Service and wished them a better luck next time.
STEPS TO SEE REASONS WHY YOU WERE DISQUALIFIED BY THE GHANA POLICE SERVICE
1. Click on the link below; you will be directed to the Ghana Police e-recruitment website https://www2.policerecruitment.online/chit/
2. If only you are a disqualified applicant, you will have to enter the phone number you used to register
3. Click on “Check Reasons for disqualification”
After here, you should be able to see reasons why you were disqualified by the Ghana Police.
Why you need to check reasons for disqualification?
Well, most people do not like to waste time on these areas because they always have the thought that what has happened has happened so there’s no need to come back for these things.
It’s not always bad or heartbreaking to check for mistakes and do corrections, it’s rather a sign of courage
In most cases, it is right to check for reasons why you were rejected or dropped and below are why you should check;
- It helps you realize things you might be doing wrong so you don’t repeat it again
- It helps you improve on your mistakes and make things much better next time
- This is an avenue for you to learn new things and as well, explore other opportunities that might be available at that same place.
ABOUT GHANA POLICE SERVICE
The Ghana Police Service is mandated to maintain law and order. The mandate of the Police Service is found in the constitution of Ghana (1992), and further guided by laws such as the Police Service Act, 1970 (Act 350) and the Police Service regulation 2012 (C.I 76).
Our functions are to prevent and detect crime, to apprehend offenders and to maintain public order and safety of persons and properties.
Our vision is to be a world-class Police Service capable of delivering a planned, democratic, protective and peaceful service up to the standard of international best practice.
The Police exists to deliver services in crime prevention, detection, apprehension and prosecution of offenders consistent with the expectations of Ghana stakeholders for maximum protection, safe, secure and peaceful Communities.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED