Ghanaian musician, Fameye, took to Twitter to share a devastating experience he had at a fuel station when he filled his car’s tank.
He alleged that the attendant sold him fuel mixed with water, which caused extensive damage to his 2019 Honda Pilot Touring car.
Despite spending GH¢7,000 on repairs, the car is still not functioning properly. This must be a very devastating moment for Fameye right now.
Fameye implored fuel station attendants to be more cautious when dispensing fuel to avoid similar situations.
His tweet garnered mixed reactions, with some sharing their negative experiences at other fuel stations.
Some people advised Fameye to take legal action against the fuel station responsible for the damage to his car.
Below is his tweet:
So few days ago ,I go buy fuel for one fuel station ,700 cedis,the rest is heart breaking They filled my tank with water mixed with petrol as I’m talking to you now my car Honda pilot touring 2019 model is spoilt 😢 Spent 7k already still not working!!! What do I do?
— peter (@Fameye) March 15, 2023
You Might Also Like To Read:
- Hon. Kennedy Agyapong Calls “The Gold For Oil” Policy Foolish
- Mahama Criticizes President On Use Of Independence Day Funds
- List of Visa free countries for Ghanaian Passport Holders 2023/2024
- Reasons why many apply for jobs but only few get hired
- Government reintroduces road toll: New proposed rates
- List of eSIM Supported Devices
- Job Opening At African Underground Mining Services
- Cleaning/Housekeeping Jobs in Australia with VISA Sponsorship
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED