- To provide general HR and Administrative support for management and the provision of robust practices and systems to enhance productivity.
- Plan and coordinate the workforce to best use employees’ talents
- Resolve issues between management and employees
- Advise managers on policies like equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment
- Coordinate and supervise the work of staff
- Oversee recruitment and hiring process
- Direct disciplinary procedures
- Interview applicants about their experience, education and skills
- Consult with employers to identify needs and preferred qualifications
- Contact references and perform background checks
- Inform applicants about job details such as benefits and conditions
- Hire or refer qualified candidates
- Conduct new employee orientations
- Process paperwork
- Ensure compliance to clean desk policy and tidiness in all agencies and head office
Educational Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Social
Sciences, General Management or other related field from a reputable university or
- Professional HR qualification or its equivalent TECHNICAL Knowledge of the Labour Act
2003 (Act 651)
- Pay attention to details
- Ability to anticipate people problems and deal with it before it becomes serious
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Ability to understand HR concepts and principles
Interested applicants should send their applications to:
AG. GENERAL MANAGER
AMUGA RURAL BANK LTD.
ADIDOME, VOLTA REGION
DEADLINE: Tuesday, 31st August, 2021.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED