There is a work opening Delegation of German Industry and Commerce in Ghana. The company is looking for a dedicated individual to perform a Sector Expert Construction duties. The duration of this contract 1 year with Possibility of Extension.
- Proactive identification of business opportunities, facilitation and support of German companies in the field of the construction sector in Chana.
- Maintaining and expanding the network of private and public customers.
- Production of in-depth sector analyses.
- Identify new projects in the construction sector with focus on German target groups.
- Regular reporting to the Africa Business Network of the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Climate Action and the Management of the Delegation of German Industry of Commerce in Ghana.
Read: Job Vacancy At Ghana Employers Association
Qualification and Requirements:
- University qualification in civil engineering. Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- At least 3 to 5 years work experience in the sector.
Widening and updating network of stakeholders in public and private sector.
- Knowledge of German technologies in the sector.
- Strong market research skills.
- Experience in business development and sales is an advantage.
- Experience in the implementation of publicly funded projects is an advantage.
- Good customer service skills as well as a solid understanding of the Ghanaian and German business cultures.
- Excellent attention to detail with ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Self-motivated, highly dedicated, with strong networking skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, knowledge of German is an advantage.
Check: Amazing Job Opportunities At Nestlé
What we Offer:
An autonomous and international working environment within a young, motivated and international team. Competitive salary and benefits. 1 year contract with possibility to be extended for another year.
Location: Accra, Ghana
How To Submit An Application For Delegation of German Industry and Commerce Work Opening
Qualified applicants should email CV and cover letter including salary expectations to: email@example.com
Application deadline: 24th February, 2023.
In case you do not hear from the company within 2 weeks, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED