There is a new Vacant Position At Petrofac. The company is hiring an Instrument Supervisor.
- To have sufficient understanding of process safety and major accident hazard management to be able to effectively contribute and influence business decisions impacting process safety.
- Actively support a working environment based on respect for health, safety and environmental issues and maintenance of a high level of asset integrity.
- Where appropriate, position to provide input to major accident hazard management, in particular the prevention, detection, control, mitigation, and response to major accidents.
- Ensures that the maintenance workload is executed efficiently.
- Responsible for the supervision of vendors and contractors carrying out maintenance activities.
See Also: Mass Job Recruitment At Letshego
- Responsible for managing the SBT management offshore including SBT fittings, storage, vendors, and competency.
- Build effective working relationships with other departments and shifts.
- Ensure necessary preparation for relevant scheduled activities.
- Lead, supervise on site and actively support the instrument technicians and vendors to ensure that the maintenance work is executed in a safe, efficient and timely manner giving due regard to quality of work done.
- Ensure that the underlying causes of failures are understood, and that action is taken to avoid repeat failures.
- Supervise, coach, and support direct reports in a professional manner.
- Bring defects in practices, equipment, and tools to the attention of relevant staff.
- Liaise with projects, vendors, and OEMs so as to maintain maintenance plans and documentation.
- Maintain accurate and appropriate maintenance records and ensure that the data is entered into the appropriate information management systems.
- Raise relevant work permits in a timely manner.
- Execute duties as specified in station/bill/emergency response procedures or as directed by OIM.
- Ensure that high quality standards of housekeeping and cleanliness are maintained.
- Ensure that adequate stocks of equipment and materials are maintained.
- Comply with Company procedures and ensure a full and comprehensive handover detailing all relevant information in accordance with these procedures.
- Commit to Competence Assurance System and undertake any training and assessment required for the role.
Recommended: JSI Research & Training Institute Job
Essential Qualification And Skills:
- S/NVQ Process Engineering Maintenance (Instrument and Control) Level 3 or equivalent and Valid COMPEX cert.
- Experience of maintenance scheduling, organizing, coordinating and controlling/monitoring work.
- Experience in the control and use of “Safe Systems of Work” (PTW) including their procedures.
- Vendor management experience.
- Has a detailed knowledge of instrument maintenance practices applicable to offshore oil and gas assets, associated technical standards and relevant legislation.
- Ability to conduct fault finding, installation, isolation and re-instatement on communications, control and instrument systems.
- Knowledge of fire and gas detection, ESD systems and small-bore tubing maintenance and inspection.
- Ability to manage risk in an effective manner.
- Be action orientated, results driven and able to inspire others.
- Supervisory, written and verbal communication skills and the ability to present complex technical issues in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to create positive relations to peers and stakeholders internally and externally
How To Submit An Application For The Petrofac Vacant Position
To apply, click on this Link
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED