There is a new Vacant Position At Petrofac. The company is hiring an Instrument Supervisor.
- To have sufficient understanding of process safety and major accident hazard management to be able to effectively contribute and influence business decisions impacting process safety.
- Actively support a working environment based on respect for health, safety and environmental issues and maintenance of a high level of asset integrity.
- Where appropriate, position to provide input to major accident hazard management, in particular the prevention, detection, control, mitigation, and response to major accidents.
- Ensures that the maintenance workload is executed efficiently.
- Responsible for the supervision of vendors and contractors carrying out maintenance activities.
See Also: Mass Job Recruitment At Letshego
- Responsible for managing the SBT management offshore including SBT fittings, storage, vendors, and competency.
- Build effective working relationships with other departments and shifts.
- Ensure necessary preparation for relevant scheduled activities.
- Lead, supervise on site and actively support the instrument technicians and vendors to ensure that the maintenance work is executed in a safe, efficient and timely manner giving due regard to quality of work done.
- Ensure that the underlying causes of failures are understood, and that action is taken to avoid repeat failures.
- Supervise, coach, and support direct reports in a professional manner.
- Bring defects in practices, equipment, and tools to the attention of relevant staff.
- Liaise with projects, vendors, and OEMs so as to maintain maintenance plans and documentation.
- Maintain accurate and appropriate maintenance records and ensure that the data is entered into the appropriate information management systems.
- Raise relevant work permits in a timely manner.
- Execute duties as specified in station/bill/emergency response procedures or as directed by OIM.
- Ensure that high quality standards of housekeeping and cleanliness are maintained.
- Ensure that adequate stocks of equipment and materials are maintained.
- Comply with Company procedures and ensure a full and comprehensive handover detailing all relevant information in accordance with these procedures.
- Commit to Competence Assurance System and undertake any training and assessment required for the role.
Recommended: JSI Research & Training Institute Job
Essential Qualification And Skills:
- S/NVQ Process Engineering Maintenance (Instrument and Control) Level 3 or equivalent and Valid COMPEX cert.
- Experience of maintenance scheduling, organizing, coordinating and controlling/monitoring work.
- Experience in the control and use of “Safe Systems of Work” (PTW) including their procedures.
- Vendor management experience.
- Has a detailed knowledge of instrument maintenance practices applicable to offshore oil and gas assets, associated technical standards and relevant legislation.
- Ability to conduct fault finding, installation, isolation and re-instatement on communications, control and instrument systems.
- Knowledge of fire and gas detection, ESD systems and small-bore tubing maintenance and inspection.
- Ability to manage risk in an effective manner.
- Be action orientated, results driven and able to inspire others.
- Supervisory, written and verbal communication skills and the ability to present complex technical issues in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to create positive relations to peers and stakeholders internally and externally
How To Submit An Application For The Petrofac Vacant Position
To apply, click on this Link
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED