Gaming Commission of Ghana has announced a vacancy to interested persons.
The Gaming Commission of Ghana invites applications from eligible candidates to fill the position of PRINCIPAL LEGAL OFFICER
Vacancy at the Gaming Commission of Ghana
To provide technical and operational support in the management of legal matters for the achievement of the mandate of the Commission.
- Provide input in the formulation of policies of the Commission
- Ensure effective and efficient management of resources in the unit of
- Provide legal advice on matters relating to the operations the Commission
- Liaise with the Attorney-General’s department and other stakeholders for the preparation and review of legal documentation relating to the mandate of the Commission
- Oversee the development and maintenance of a comprehensive database on legal activities of the Commission
- Provide dispute and alternative dispute resolution services for the Commission
- Represent the Commission on matters that may be brought before the court of law
- Provide input for the preparation and review of legal documents relating to the Commission’s mandate
- Supervise the collation of data for the preparation of the budget and annual work plan of the unit.
- Supervise the collation of data for the preparation of annual and other periodic reports of the unit.
- Ensure the implementation of performance management policy in the unit.
- Supervise and appraise the performance of subordinate staff in the unit.
- A minimum of Master’s degree in Law (LLM) from an accredited tertiary institution.
- Must have been called to the Ghana Bar (Barrister-at-law)
- A minimum of six (6) years post call relevant work experience in a reputable organisation.
- Must pass a competitive selection interview conducted by the Gaming Commission in collaboration with the public services commission.
- Good leadership, networking, monitoring and management skills.
- Very good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Very good negotiation, diplomacy and lobbying skills.
- Very good knowledge and experience of the Gaming industry. Good quantitative, qualitative and analytical skills.
- Very good knowledge of relevant laws and legal practices
- Good knowledge of public financial management, procurement, budgeting and auditing regulations.
- Knowledge of labour laws and regulations
- Knowledge of relevant IT applications.
- Good knowledge of international relations.
- High integrity, confidentiality, firm and fair.
How to Submit an application for the Gaming Commission of Ghana Vacancy
Interested persons with mandatory qualifications and work experience should send their applications with resumes and copies of their educational and professional certificates to:
The Games Commissioner
Gaming Commission of Ghana
PMB 195, KIA
Closing date: 30th November, 2022
(Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted)
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED